Introduction

Introduction

Introduction

Close your eyes and begin to relax. Take a deep breath, and let it out slowly. Concentrate on your breathing. With each breath you become more relaxed. Imagine a brilliant white light above you, focusing on this light as it flows through your body. Allow yourself to drift off as you fall deeper and deeper into a more relaxed state of mind. Now as I count backward from ten to one, you will feel more peaceful, and calm. Ten. Nine. Eight. Seven. Six. You will enter a safe place where nothing can harm you. Five. Four. Three. Two. If at any time you need to came back, all you must do is open your eyes. One.
Regression

Monday, February 21, 2011

Για σενα ;) (28 και 15 μέρες)


Sometimes I dream with open eyes,
I dream of falling in love.

To be in love
Must be the sweetest feeling that a girl can feel
To be in love...
To live a dream
With somebody you care about like no one else.
A special man... A dearest man
Who needs to share his life with you alone.
Who'll hold you close and feel things
That only love brings
To know that he is all your own

To be my love,
My love must be much more than any other man
To be my love...
To share my dream
My hero, he must take me where no other can
Where we will find a brand new world
A world of things we've never seen before
Where silver suns have golden moons
Each year has thirteen Junes
That's what must be for me...
To be in love...

Lynn Minmei - To be in love

No comments :

Post a Comment

through your eyes